And this awesome challenge is sponsored by Unity Stamps and one lucky winner will get a Stamp set as a prize!!
This is the card I created for this challenge. I used Pink, Ivory, Green (from Patterned Paper) and shades of Brown :)
For my card I used the Kissing technique.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Fine Furnishing Additions, Timeless Textures (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pink Flowers (Prima), Gold Brad (American Crafts), Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts), Vintage Ribbon (etsy).
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Foam tape, Glue dots, Scor-tape.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!