Our sponsor this time is "Stamps of Life" and the wonderful prize for a lucky winner is a Stamp set!!
Happy Birthday Card
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel (5" x 3.75"), emboss it and ink all edges. Adhere twine and add panel to card.
- Stamp image and sentiment on White Carstock in Real Red Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add Ruby Liquid Pearls to flowers and on each corner.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Floral Wreath (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU)
- Embellishments: Maraschino Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Ruby Liquid Pearls (Ranger Industries)
- Accessories: Swiss Dots folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Sponges, Scor-tape, Foam tape, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Simon Says Challenge: Anything goes.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, July 29, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like my card.
Have a great day!!