Today, I have a card showcasing Heartfelt Creations Stamps. The ferns used on my card are from the newest release. This card is so CAS and I love it how it turn out.
- Cardtsock: Ivory (GKD)
- Ink: Crushed Olive, Walnut Stain (Ranger Industries)
- Accesories: Sponges, Pearls (Mark Richards), Capuccino Baker's Twine (The twinery), Scor tape.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut an Ivory Cardstock Panel (3.75" x 5") Randomly stamped fern leaves around the panel, ink all edges. Tie twine around and make a bow. Adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of Ivory Cardstock, keeping the die on, stamp fern images.
- Stamp sentiment. Add pearls in opposite corners.
- Adhere piece to card with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!