This is the card I made for him, it reminds me our honeymoon in Ica-Peru. We went to Hotel Las Dunas and Islas Ballestas and we had a lot of fun!!
|Our honeymoon Islas Ballestas (Ica-Peru)|
I used the colors from Embellish Challenge: Nautical Colors; and the sketch comes from The Sweetest Thing: Sweet Sunday Sketch
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Nautical Expedition (Stampin' Up)
- Stamps: By the Sea, Follow your Dreams, All Occasion Tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up), Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Screw brads (Gina K. Designs), Navy Fabric tape (Love My Tapes).
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Fiskars), Sewing machine, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Sponges.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!