Now, if you have arrived from Cheri's blog, you are in the right place, if not please start from StampTV.
Yesterday, while doing yard work, my daughter was checking the garden and asked me if we could harvest some carrots and peas, and said go ahead, she harvested the peas (easy to do), but for the carrots she needed a little help, so I dug and dug and got only the bigger ones, after that I made my projects using one of the newest releases "Garden Fresh"
- Die-cut a tag from Kraft Cardstock. Stamp carrots in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Stamp images onto patterned paper, cut them out and glue them on tag.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Ink all edges using Dry Marigold Distress Ink.
- Embossed bottom part and add Tangerine Twine.
- Add Baker's twine and tie tag on carrots.
- Using Cricut Machine, cut carrot shape (twice) and leaves.
- Stamp images on front piece. Stamp images on patterned Paper and glue them to card. Ink all edges.
- Emboss front of card.
- Cut a small (1.5" x 1") tag using Cricut Machine. Stamp sentiment and ink all edges.
- Score second piece, add scor-tape and adhere.
- Tie on twine and add tag.
Tag & Card Recipe:
- Cardstock: Kraft, Sweet Mango, Grass Green (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: For the Record (Echo Park Paper), Berry Sweet (K&Company)
- Stamps: Garden Fresh (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain, Dried Marigold (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Mandarin Baker's twine (The twinery).
- Accessories: Cricut Machine (Provo craft), George and Basic Shapes cartridge, Create a Critter cartridge (Provo craft), Swiss Dots folder (Provo craft), Cuttlebug, Fast Dry Paper Glue, Scor-tape, Scor-buddy, Sponges.
Now, it's time to hop over to Jennie's blog and enjoy her awesome creation.
Hope you like my creations!
Have fun hopping!!