Sunday, November 29

Isaiah 61:10

Hello my friends! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had a good one. I enjoyed visiting the family and DD had a great time playing (and driving them crazy) with her cousins (18 and 15 y.o) We enjoyed a great meal, but we had a great time as a family. I wish I could have had my family here, but maybe next year.
I also enjoyed the Black Friday :) DH, DD and I went to 3 different stores and picked up stuff for us, LOL, My husband was so sweet hiding the stuff he bought for me and it was a real challenge buying stuff for DD having her there with us.

Anyway, we came back home yesterday and everything was great until we stopped for dinner in a local diner and I ordered a piece of Pumpkin Pie, just after the second bite I felt something in my stomach and as soon I got home I got really sick. I don't know if the pie was bad or what.


Anyway, I have a quick card for you today. I used again this pretty set from smARTworks "Isaiah 61:10 set" This is a mini card 3.5" square. I cut the card with square Nestabilities, also embossed and with the Nesti there I sponged the borders. I used Memento Tangelo and Ginger Adirondack for sponging. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and the bird in Ginger Adirondack. I added some White ribbon and a gold Rhinestone.


Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment