Monday, September 14, 2009

With Love for you.

Hello my friends. I hope you had a nice and refreshing weekend. Honestly, I spent my weekend sick, today I am feeling a bit better and after being dealing with tons of home schooled reports and e-mails and other stuff, I decided I needed a break and I decided to stamp something simple, and guess what?? I feel good :)

I decided to try the new sketch from Clean & Simple Blog. I combined this challenge with the new Color Combination Challenge from Stamp TV. The sunflower is from A year of flowers Set (Gina K). I stamped the image in White CS, colored them with Prismacolor Pencils, then I added some Diamond Glaze on the brown part of the flower. The sentiment was stamped in Crush Curry Ink. The yellow paper is a Free Digi Design from Emily Giovanni.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Orange, Brown, White.
Paper: Digi Paper from Emily Giovanni.
Stamps: A year of Flowers (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Stazon Black, Crush Curry, Marigold, Orange (Last 2 for sponging)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, Diamond Glaze, stamp-a-ma-jig.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day. I have to hurry and get ready for DD first soccer practice.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

seamom said...

I love the card! My set came in the mail Saturday. I do believe it will be one of my most used stamp sets! You are so clever with your card creations.

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!h

Donna said...

there you go again with a beautiful Year of Flowers card! love the shine in the center of the sunflower!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS