Monday, September 14

With Love for you.

Hello my friends. I hope you had a nice and refreshing weekend. Honestly, I spent my weekend sick, today I am feeling a bit better and after being dealing with tons of home schooled reports and e-mails and other stuff, I decided I needed a break and I decided to stamp something simple, and guess what?? I feel good :)

I decided to try the new sketch from Clean & Simple Blog. I combined this challenge with the new Color Combination Challenge from Stamp TV. The sunflower is from A year of flowers Set (Gina K). I stamped the image in White CS, colored them with Prismacolor Pencils, then I added some Diamond Glaze on the brown part of the flower. The sentiment was stamped in Crush Curry Ink. The yellow paper is a Free Digi Design from Emily Giovanni.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Orange, Brown, White.
Paper: Digi Paper from Emily Giovanni.
Stamps: A year of Flowers (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Stazon Black, Crush Curry, Marigold, Orange (Last 2 for sponging)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, Diamond Glaze, stamp-a-ma-jig.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day. I have to hurry and get ready for DD first soccer practice.

4 comments:

  1. I love the card! My set came in the mail Saturday. I do believe it will be one of my most used stamp sets! You are so clever with your card creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there you go again with a beautiful Year of Flowers card! love the shine in the center of the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete