Tuesday, September 1

Sunflower "With Love"

Hello my friends and Happy Tuesday!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Are you ready for some nice and cool weather? I am! I love Fall , so I made this card with love just for you.
This week challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is to create a project with scallops, so here is my creation. I scallops were cut with scallop scissors. I used Gina K Set "A year of flowers", the image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils, the leaves in the sentiment were stamped with Crushed Curry Ink (love this new In Color). After I finished coloring the sunflower, I added some Diamond Glaze for a shiny look.
Shiny look of the sunflower with Diamond Glaze
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, More Mustard, Really Rust.
Paper : (Out to find out, LOL)
Stamps: A year of flowers (Gina K Designs)
Ink: Stazon Black, Crushed Curry, Gold, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Diamond Glaze, scallop scissors, Coluzzle, sponges.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! ...and no designer paper. All rubber stamping and it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the sunflower thank you for taking part at ssc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and warmth of this card. Sunflowers are my favorite too. Nice touch with the diamond glaze! Thanks for joining us again this week at SSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, the stitching detail is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the beautiful sunflower image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty! I love the cutout leaves!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete