Friday, September 18

For You

Happy Friday my friends!! I love the weekend, we have some plans to enjoy the weekend as a family. DH has been having really weird schedules and DD and I didn't have much time to spend with him, so we are looking forward to spending with great time with him.

Today at Stamp Something Challenge we have a great challenge for you: "Favorite Colors/ Patterned Papers". Lately I've been using a lot of pink, so I decided to try it again, but I also added one of my favorite papers from "My Mind's Eye". Don't you love this paper?? It is so yummy.
I used a Tilda Image from Magnolia. They are so cute and great to color. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils, sponged the borders with Dark Pink Craft and then added some zig zag stitches. I also added some Dry Embossed BG, using Swiss Dots folder. I used the sketch from SFYTT (Jen del Muro). The sentiment is from A year of Flowers (Gina K.)

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, White, Pacific Blue.
Paper: Out & About ( My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Tilda (Magnolia), Sentiment (A year of flowers by Gina K)
Ink: Black, Dark Pink, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Pink Rhinestone (Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Sewing machine, White thread, Sponges, Mini glue dots, Dimensionals
.

Now head over to Stamp Something Blog and enjoy the DT creation. I hope you can play the challenge along with us.

Hope you like my card
Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous layout and I love that paper too! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Giovana! Such a pretty color combo and everything pops off the white. Sweet image, beautifully colored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Giovana! Love the soft colors, and how you have cut the bottom into three small sections! Great job!!! Very pretty card! Enjoy time with your beautiful daughter and handsome man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fab, I love the image and how you've coloured it. The paper is gorgeous too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I love all the details. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the dimension and colors!

    ReplyDelete