Thursday, September 24

For You with Love

Hello my friends! I can't believe it is already Thursday!! I've been busy again, geesh your are hearing the same thing again, but really, I pretty much don't have stamp time, I need to fix that quickly, LOL. this afternoon, when my DD was taking a nap I made a card. I've been coloring some Tilda Images I got from the RAK group at SCS, and they are perfect for Color Throwdown Challenge. Aren't those Tilda images adorable?
Anyway, here is my card. The color for this challenge are: Olive, Rose Red, Mustard, Regal Rose and Chocolate. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I created my own flowers, using my Cricut Machine I cut 1" and 1 1/4" flowers, sponged the borders and wrinkle them a bit, then I added a Pearl on the center. The embossed BG was made with my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dot folder. The yummy paper is from Rhubarb Tar Collection from My Memory Box. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip from SU (retired). For sponging I used Dark Pink Ink.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Pink (Core'dinations), Kiwi Kiss, White.
Paper: Rhubarb Tart Collection (Memory Box)
Stamps: Tilda
Ink: Black, Dark Pink and Basic Brown (sponging), Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Cut out flowers, Pearls (Kaiser Crafts), Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: Cricut machine, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, sponges
.

I hope you like it.
Have an awesome day!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Giovana! We are glad that you were able to participate and hope you come back again with your cute little Tildas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Yes, Tilda is so sweet! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Giovana! Great job, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and I love those flowers! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable! Isn't she the cutest thing?? Love the flowers you added with the pearls and your coloring is fab!

    Great job with the CTD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete