Thursday, September 3

Birthday Wishes

Hello my friends, tonight I made a second card for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I used a PTI Out on a limb set for this card. The branches were stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft and the flowers in Marigold Craft then I heat embossed. I sponged the borders and added Cream Satin Ribbon. My card is Kraft color.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Cream.
Stamps: Out on a Limb (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Marigold.
Embellishments: Cream Satin Ribbon, Prima flower, Gold stickles.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, embossing gun, sponges, 3D-foam (EK-Success), Dimensionals
.

I hope you like it.
Have a great night/day.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Yet another stamp set I want to purchase, sigh.....
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! That ribbon is delicious!! Love the bling on the blossoms...so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous!!! Love what you did here!!!

    ReplyDelete