15 April 2017

Exciting news to share and discounts!!


Hello friends, a late post for you all!! Hope you are having a relaxing Saturday, for some Sunday, I spent most of the day doing yard work, weeds grow a lot faster than you think, LOL. I did a lot of cleaning and then I took a nap, I was exhausted. After that, I had a good hamburger (thanks to my wonderful husband for buying it, hehehe) and crafted in a very quiet craft room.

Anyway, did you follow April on YouTube? Oh my goodness, I did, I stayed up until very late because it was the time for a cute baby giraffe, of course we all were really wrong of her due date. And today, the only day I slept in she decided to have the baby, I just had a good laugh and enjoyed the replay, so to celebrate I make a Giraffe card. BTW, I think the baby should be named "Charlie"

Giraffe card steps:
  • Using your MISTI for better impression, stamp the giraffe image on a piece on Vellum in Memento Tangelo Ink.
  •  Cute image, isn't it?
  •  After that, add little ink of Memento Rich Cocoa to the stamp to create some shades only.

Now, time to create the background, I use this super cute and easy technique called "Tie Dye Circles", you can see it HERE
  • Start with your lightest ink color, here I started with Scattered Straw, then Wild Honey and Vintage Photo Distress Ink, after that starting with the darkest color apply with with a brush and let the magic appears.Easy, right?


And this is the card after putting all the pieces together. I used a retired die for the sentiment.
Now, if you have Technique Junkies  stamps, join our April Challenge, using this technique, you can check out the details and link you project HERE


Now, to the great news, I got invited to join the Technique Junkies Design Team!! YAY! So excited. Technique Junkies shares a lot of tutorials and uses different techniques, so I will be sharing that wih you. Plus I invite you check out the store and take advantage of my code TJ10Giovana and you get 10% on your order! (some exclusions apply: new release, clearance and distress oxides)


Also, Iliana, owner and creator of the MISTI, got the MISTI patented, this is HUGE!! I am super proud to be part of the My Sweet Petunia Design team, and to celebrate, the entire store is having a "Gratitude Sale" 20% Off entire store!!



Thanks so much for stopping b and read this long post!
Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I turned on Youtube just in time to see her give birth. Congrats on making the Technique Junkies Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card! By the way, I am Vanias Reed, the winner of the blog hop in December. I don't think you have received my email with my information because I have not received my prize yet. I'm not complaining at all, I just don't know if you got my email. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete