This card was super easy to make, I used the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch as an inspiration and since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, I decided to make a green card using this cute die from Crafter's Companion.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra White Premium Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from watercolor cardstock 3.75" x 5". Create a Background with pigment or ink.
- Die-cut the Four Leaf clover in Green Envy Shimmering cardstock (I die-cut it twice and adhered them together).
- Stamp the sentiment from Bebunni Floral - Lucky you set in Green ink.
- Finally add green sequins and adhere watercolor panel to card base.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!