Anyway, I have a super cute card using the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens, this pens are super fun to use, plus all the shimmer you get makes your card really pop!
Here are the directions:
- Stamp butterflies from Flights of Fancy set in Jet Black StazOn Midi Ink on a piece of watercolor paper.
- Color butterflies in Moonlight, Starry Sky, Smoked Quartz, Pink Champagne, blend the colors with Crystal Clear pen. Trim paper to 4.5" square.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Vellum in a Jet Black StazOn ink. Wrap it around watercolor piece.
- Mat watercolor piece with a 5" square piece of Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock and add stitches.
- Add stitched panel to to 6"x 6" Bright White Scored Card.
Entering this card to: