Hello friends! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American people. I love Thanksgiving, it was the first holiday I celebrated since I arrived to the states, in my native country we don't celebrate it, so it makes it more special!!
Anyway, this year I decided to give cards to my closets friends and family, I always plan to do that, but it almost never happens. So, the other day I was getting ready to go to bed, and a wonderful idea came to my mind, I decided to turn around and go to the craft room and execute my idea and I am so glad I did!
This is a set set of 8, all of them very similar in design.
Here are the steps:
- Create card bases from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut panels from Gold cardstock 4" x 5.25".
- Cut panels from watercolor paper 3.75" x 5", mix Ultramarine Blue Color Burst with water, spritz your watercolor paper with a brush and then paint the wanted area.
- I added crystal salt to my all my painted piece, let them sit for 10 minutes and then removed them, I thought I would get a tiny spot, but I got like water marks, love it!!
- To create the leaves. Mist a big piece of watercolor paper, add Alizarin crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Lemon Yellow and Pthalo Green Color Burst, let t dry, mist the paper with more water if you want to low the intense of the colors. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut all leaves .
- Stamp sentiment and feather from Grateful set. Adhere leaves , twine ribbon and sequins.
- Add panels to card base.
Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!!