We have a new challenge over at the Skipping Stones Designs Blog, this time we have a sketch + inspiration picture, you can choose one or both! I decided to mix both into my project, the inspiration picture has a lot of elements you can pick to create a card, I got inspired by the damask, white/black. teal colors and the little bits of gold.
This is the card I created, here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Black cardstock 3.5" x 4.75"
- Cut a panel slightly smaller than black in teal color. Stamp damasks from Damask Darling in Gold delicata ink and set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on teal cardstock from Merry & Bright set in StazOn Jet Black ink. Trim piece and add a piece of white cardstock behind.
- Add stamped panel to card base, a stripe of gold cardstock and the sentiment with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut a white snowflake and adhere it card with foam adhesive. Add a rhinestone to center of snowflake.
Don't forget to add your creations HERE, you have until Friday, November 6th at 5:00 pm EST to enter the challenge.
Entering this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!