Hello friends! How are you today? I hop you are starting a fantastic week! Today I have a card using one of the new Coffee stamps from Latina Crafter. This card is super simple, I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.
Here are the directions:
- Start creating a card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock, size 4.75" x 3.5".
- Stencil the panel with coffee cup stencil and Walnut Stain Distress ink. Adhere a thin stripe of red cardstock to the left side and add to card base with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut a swirl from gold cardstock and adhere it to panel.
- Stamp saying from "Coffee & Pretty things" on a piece of vellum in St. Valentine StazOn ink, adhere it to card.
- Add sequins.
Submitting this card to: