Hello friends!! How are you today?! Are you glad is Friday? I am!! because Saturday and Sunday are coming, I have plans to do yard/garden work very early in the morning, also I can rest and sleep at any time, LOL although my daughter wants to do school shopping, I am not sure about that yet, the temperatures are going to be high, 106 degrees is not fun! Also, I can craft and catch up with DT projects.
Anyway, I have a sneak peek for you today. The new Nordic Christmas for Crafter's Companion is coming to town next week and the images are adorable!! Also, a CD will be available with super fun papers and more!
Here are the details of this project:
- Make a card base from Ultra White Premium Cardstock.
- Print snow blue patterned paper and adhere it to a piece of red cardstock, adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut Scenic Pines from White cardstock, stencil the pine trees with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and adhere it to card, cover the lower part with Star Dust Stickles, set aside to dry.
- Stamp image and color it with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Santa's Sleigh: CR9, TN5, TN7, TN8, GB11
- Reindeer: TN2, TN4, TN5, TN7, GB11, LG2, DG2
- Santa's outfit: DR1, IG6
- Sac: GB11
- Fussy cut image and add it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss it with circle dies, add it to a scallop circle piece from red cardstock.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!