Hello sweet friends and welcome once again to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps April Release Friday Feature!
The Design Divas have some darling samples for you to see today as we feature one of our new stamp sets and matching dies available at the Sweet 'n Sassy Store.
Happy Happy is a fun set perfect for creating uplifting cards that will bring a smile to the recipient's face.
Back to the project, few days ago, I bought textured cardstock for a really good price, and since the colors are pastel, I decided to create a cute card with them.
I also had the perfect kite patterned paper, happy colors and happy images :) I think the happy face gives the images a very sweet detail. The kite was paper pieced, I added the kite and sun with dimensionals, added zig-zag stitches and voila!!
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- You'll have until Thursday, June 5th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
- Please use code SNSFFC14 when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
- Share a link to your creation below.
Thanks for joining us today! Be sure to check back again on Friday, June 6th to see if you won and to check out our brand new June Release!