Today, I want to show you another picture tutorial I created for eclectic Paperie. I forgot to take few pictures and some didn't turn out good, but I hope you like this one and inspire you to create.
Here are the details (Sorry, I forgot to take few pictures)
- Start by covering your canvas with White Acrylic Gesso, set aside to dry, after it dries, paint your canvas with Pool Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber. I did it a couple of times, then set aside to dry.
- After it dries, takes your Mini Chicken Wire Reversed Stencil and your White Embossing paste and add them to the corners. Set aside to dry.
- While your canvas dries, cut circles from Red Corrugated Paper and leaves from Mint Corrugated Paper (Fancy Pants)
- Paint the leaves and stems with Moss Green 3D Metallic Stamp Paint , this paint dries super quick.
- Paint all the circles with Ginger Peach Twinkling H2O, set aside to dry, it will take few minutes. (Ohhh, I love this color!)
- Take your Walnut Brown 3D Metallic Stamp Paint, use your fingers (if you don't mind) and add some paint to the edges and around the embossed parts.