Hello friends! Welcome to the Top Dog Dies and The Twinery Blog Hop!! Today, the Top Dog Design Team starts sharing projects using twine products from the Twinery! Tomorrow and Wednesday "The Twinery" DT will share products as well using twine and dies from Top Dog Dies.
"The Twinery's twine is made from 100% cotton (and some of our twine is twisted with gorgeous metallic string!) and made in the USA. Whether you're gift wrapping, crafting or tying up baked goods to give to a friend, our baker's twine adds a fresh, yet nostalgic look to any project at hand! Our baker's twine comes in an assorted array of delicious colors and is uniquely twisted against a bright white hue, creating an eye-popping burst of color and a creative embellishment!
Our twine has lots of color which lends to a fun, candy-striped look."
So, to get started, I made 2 projects for you. Both are pretty simple, but pretty at the same time ;)
I always think of you: I love this color combo inspired by CASE Study challenge.
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Spray mist front of card with Taxi and Passport Mr. Hueys' sprays. Let dry for a couple of minutes.
- Die-cut frame using Top Dog Dies Alexa Frame Dies in Silver Cardstock. Add dimensional adhesive and add it to card front.
- Die-cut flowers using Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Die Set in Yellow cardstock. Mount two together and bend ends. Glue on each center Peapod Solid twine.
- Die-cut wildflower using Top Dog Dies Wildflower Die in Green Cardstock. Cut little pieces from it and ad them to flowers.
- Add flowers to opposite corners.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Add mini sequins.
- Make card base from Pink cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock. 4" x 3.75"
- Die-cut a border die using Top Dog Dies Laurel Lace Border Die in textured vellum cardstock.
- Add Stitches and stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival ink.
- Create a circle frame and wrap frame with Strawberry Solid twine, then add Honeydew Stripe Twine.
- Die-cut flowers from Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Die set using Textured Vellum cardstock, color one of the flowers with markers, mount them together. Add Maraschino Solid twine behind the flower and add it to wreath.
- Add pearls.
Products used for these projects:
Register to Win Awesome Prizes!
Monday, May 12
Tuesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 14