Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from cardstock (3.75" 5").
- Mix about 1/2 teaspoon of Embossing paste and 1/2 teaspoon of Ferro Amber Gold Paint, combine until you get a nice gold paste.
- Position you stencil over your white cardstock panel and add your mixed paste. Set aside to dry. After dried, sponged Mustard Seed Distress Ink .
- Die-cut a manger piece, stamp coordinated image in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers, add Star Dust Stickles to image.
- Stamp sentiment on white panel in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add image to panel with Dimensionals.
- Mat panel with a piece of Kraft or light brown cardstock.
- Cardstock, Whisper White (SU), Kraft.
- Stamps: Born This Day Stamp Set (Sweet "n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Coffee Archival (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Accessories: Manger Die set (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Rays Stencil (Tim Holtz), White Embossing Paste (studio 490), Ferro Amber Gold paint, Paletter Knife, Dimensionals, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Submitting this project to:
Have a great day!