So, I made this card for her, I hope she likes it.
- Stamp image onto Watercolor paper in Versamark Ink, add gold embossing powder and set to heat.
- Color image. In this case I used Distress Inks and Inktense Pencils.
- Color background, again I used Distress Inks here.
- Die-cut a banner from Watercolor paper, stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add banner to image, mat it with a piece of Red Cardstock and add stitches.
- Add card panel to card base.
- Card size: A2.
- Add gold gala glitz to flower center.
- TIP: To create the background, I used DryWall Tape, my favorite thing for now ;)
The image and sentiment are from "Precious Poppies" by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!
ETA: I forgot to mention I got inspired by Dina's beautiful work!! You should visit her blog and enjoy her beautiful creations! Leave her some love too .