So, without further ado, this is my project:
- Make card base from Green Cardstock. 5.5" square
- Cut a panel from Light Green cardstock, cut panels from Sunny Day Paper Collection and add stitches.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Black Archival Ink, color image with Inktense Pencils.
- Die-cut image with Circle Nestabilities, Mat this piece with a Purple Scallop Circle piece. Adhere panel to card.
- Cut out a butterfly from Sunny Day Paper Collection and add it to image.
- Make a bow, add gold brad and add it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Archival Ink, create a banner and add it to card.
- Add Pink Gala Glitz to center flowers and Crystal Lacquer to all leaves.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3518 Vintage Watering Can PreCut Set
- HCPC 3520 Botanical Oval PreCut Set
- HCDP1 230 Sunny Day Paper Collection
- Pink Gala Glitz
- Gold Pearl Brad
- Standard Circle Nestabilities
- Standard Scallop Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Crystal Lacquer
- Cardstock: Green, Light Green, Purple, WHite (GKD), Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
- Embellishments: Yellow Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Pop dots
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Now, if you are a fan of Heartfelt Creations and would love to be part of this wonderful family, it's a Design Team Call going on right now!
Good luck if you are an applicant.
Have a fantastic day!!