Monday, January 10

IO Theme Day: Flowers

 

Hello friends!

Every month the Impression Obsession Team is showcasing a theme day, 
this month is all about "Flowers"
I love flowers and dreaming with work on my garden again, lol.
We got a bit too much snow and rain already.

Anyways, I have 3 projects for you showcasing new stamps just released!

Happy Mother's Day
Very simple card, just do a repeat stamping and you can get beautiful results.
Details:
Repeat tamping Sweetheart rose on watercolor paper in light ink color. 
Color images with watercolor pencils (here I used Colour Tint by Spectrum Noir)
Die-cut stamped panel with Quilted Frame.
Stamp sentiment from Mother's Day Script on front of kraft card base.
Splat white gouache on front of card, then adhere die-cut panel.

Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.





You will forever be my always
Another fun and easy watercolor card.
Details
Stamp Sweetheart Rose Pair on watercolor paper.
Color image with watercolor pen.
Stamp Be my Always sentiment on panel in Chocolate Ink.
Add lace and twine on bottom part.
Adhere panel to a pink card base with foam tape.

Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.



Let's catch up soon!
Love how this card turned out, hope you like it too.
Details
Stamp Sweetheart Rose cup on watercolor paper and in textured white cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
Color image from watercolor paper using watercolor markers (here I used Arteza pens),
then cut out cup.
Die-cut textured cardstock panel using Crazy Stitched die, then blend Sienna Ink around all edges.
Adhere cut cup on panel.
Stamp sentiment from Typewriter Slimline Shorts on black cardstock, trim piece.
Add white lace, pink twine and button to panel.
Adhere it to a white card base.
Add little dots of White Nuvo Drops.

Products used
Affiliated links used at no extra cost to you.



Check out what the Design Team has created.

Hope you like my cards, tell me which one if your favorite and I will pick a winner and send it to you!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great projects for the theme. I like the last card with the tall mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses always capture my heart. Your cards are so lovely! I can't even pick a favorite as each one holds its own beauty!

    ReplyDelete