Friday, July 23

Hello friend

 Hello friends!
How are you all doing?
I have a card for all of you my dear friends!
Super simple and easy!

Details:
Stamp Budding Blossom and Budding Bloom on watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark Ink,
add Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.
Color images with watercolor markers, here I used Spectrum Aqua Markers.
Fussy cut out images.
Stamp Hello Friend on watercolor cardstock in Versamark Watermark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder, heat set.
Mist pink color on panel. Set aside to dry.
Adhere a patterned paper panel on white card base.
Add sentiment panel to card with foam adhesive, then adhere flower images.
Embellish card with Nuvo drops.





Entering this project to 

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is STUNNING, Giovana. Great colors and a lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by and FOLLOW my blog (if you're not already). I'm close to reaching my goal. Thanks so much.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete