Saturday, October 24

Thanks!

 Hello friends!
Happy Saturday to you all!

Today I have a super quick and easy Fall card for you!
Fall colors are my favorite, and I have been enjoying them all around this new neighborhood.
Here few pictures of my Milo and the lovely trees from the neighborhood and my backyard :)




Anyway, details for this card:
Fussy cut out leaves.
Die-cut Large Frame in patterned paper and mustard cardstock.
Cut a piece of copper glitter cardstock and adhere it behind mustard piece.
Adhere Large frame on front of white card base.
Adhere center part with foam tape.
Adhere leaves with foam tape.
Die-cut sentiment from Alphabet Typewriter LC in brown cardstock
TIP: Adhere Stick-It on back of cardstock before die-cutting, then peel the backing and ready to adhere it to your card.
Embellish with enamel dots.




Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment