Wednesday, October 21

Old is New: Spooky!

 


Hello friends!
Sometimes we get so busy with new released stamps that we forget about our old favorites. The Impression Obsession team has set aside a couple days a month to share some new projects using some great older stamps. You can see the list of today’s participants on the Impression Obsession blog.

I have a spooky card for you, well not really spooky, actually it's cute ;)
I got inspired by the colors from the new Art Nudge.

Details:
Stamp the cute Jarkin and Starkin pumpkin images on white cardstock in Chocolate Ink.
Color images with markers, I used Copics. Fussy cut images.
Stamp Grunge Web on white cardstock in Versamark Watermark Ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
Blend Rusty Hinge Distress Ink on panel.
Die-cut a Button Card Tag in Vellum cardstock and adhere it to panel.
Tie ribbon on tag.
Die-cut Spooky from Halloween Stitched Words in copper glittery and black cardstock.
Adhere panel to a kraft piece and adhere it to a ivory card base.
Adhere pumpkins to card with foam adhesive.
Finally embellish card with black enamel dots.





 

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. You've used SO MANY REALLY NEAT ITEMS on your card, Giovanna! I think they're EACH so INTERESTING & make for a SUPER LOOKING CARD!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t make any Halloween cards this year. Now when I look at yours, I wish I did. You made a really terrific card.

    ReplyDelete