Tuesday, November 13

Sending Cheer

Hello friends! 
I have a super fun and easy card to make, I think this card could be perfect for Fall or Winter, to be honest in this part of the PNW we are getting 22 degrees in the early mornings and we get no more than 39-40 degrees in the afternoon, so it is cold and it is Fall!!

I love the PNW, it's beautiful here, and not I am not talking about Seattle, lol. I live far away from the city, which makes it a lot better. 
I don't know if you knew it, but I am from Peru, exactly from Lima, and we don't get this kind of Fall, actually right now over there is Spring (South Hemisphere) and it is not warm yet!!

Anyway, I have a fun project for you, who doesn't like a little bit of cheer, right?
I used this beautiful Layered Pinecone set from Impression Obsession.
I used my Mini Misti and stamped the pinecone twice using Mist, Beige, Sienna, Chocolate and Black Inks, then die-cut the image using coordinate die.


I created a super diluted background using a piece of watercolor paper with Liquid Metals: Metallic Saffron and Iron Oxide and lots of water!! 
The shimmer from these 2 liquid metals is beautiful!!
Stamped the sentiment from same set in Chocolate Ink.
Die-cut the panel using the frame from Bunny Frame Set


Added watercolor panel to a white card base.
Die-cut Arched Leaves in Vellum and Gold cardstock and adhered them to panel, then adhered one pinecone direct to panel and the other one used foam adhesive.
Covered the pinecones with Wink of Stella.
Finally added copper sequins and little dots of White Nuvo Drops.




Hope you like this project!
Have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment