Tuesday, September 18

Small things in a great way!


Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day!! Today I am sharing a card I created for the new Create it Friday AdornIt Facebook Challenge "Black & white and White and Black", you have until Thursday September 20th to enter.
For my card I die-cut a big and small panel from Black Damask 12"x12" paper, then die-cut the sentiment from Belong Together Patterned Paper, added all the panels to a A2 size White card base.
I colored a page from Hello Friend Mini Coloring Book using Copic Markers (V01, V06, V12, V15), then added Wink of Stella to add some shimmer, then cut out just the small flower from the page and added next to the sentiment.
Finally, embellished the card adding sequins and pearls.



Hope you like this project, as you can see no stamps were used here, great way to take advantage of pretty papers and coloring books.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment