Thursday, September 20

Impression Obsession Challenge: Things with wings

Hello friends! It's time for a new Impression Obsession Challenge!
This time our challenge is "Things with wings"
To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)


For my project I used The Gathering image and Gather sentiment. 
I started creating the bright background using Banana, Goldenrod, Rose, Baby Blue and Beige, then I stamped the Abstract Circles Background in Beige Ink
After that stamped the image and sentiment in Chocolate Ink, de-cut the panel and mist the image with Dazzle Shimmering Bliss, set aside to dry.
I die-cut the Autumn Branch in gold cardstock and adhered it around a Kraft color panel, just to give the card a little bit more of detail.
Finally, added the panels to a white card base and embellished it with sequins.



Now, I invite you to visit the design team projects, you are gonna love them!

Hope you like my card. Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment