Saturday, August 18

Beautiful


Hello friends!!Hope you all are having a great day!! I have to confess I had this card ready since Monday and wanted it to post it on Wednesday, but my daughter had surgery and her recovery is taking a lot longer than expected. She got a tonsillectomy plus tongue tie cut, poor thing has been in so much pain, I wanted it to take it away from her.
Anyways, hopefully she will feel better soon and my crafty time will be back to the regular routine.

For today I have this beautiful rose image. This is one of the pages from Hello Friend Coloring Book.
I colored the image with watercolor pencils, then added Wink of Stella and set it aside to dry.
Die-cut a background piece from Pink Pixie Dots patterned paper and a tag using Green Pixie Dots patterned paper.
I added a die-cut sentiment and pearls to finish the card.

Here you can see a little close up of the shimmering action ;)


Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment