Wednesday, February 21

Joy


Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day! Today, I want to share with you a super cute and elegant card.
For this project I used the rose from the new set "Faith, Hope, Love". I stamped it the image several times on a piece of White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, then colored the roses with Spectrum Noir markers, even the background, I also added clear shimmer to the roses, but it was very hard to photograph. Stamped the sentiment on a piece of Vellum in Brown ink and adhered it to image.
After that, I die-cut the image and created a die-cut frame as well from watercolor paper, added it on top of the image with foam tape.
Finally, I added the image to a white card base, added a bow and pearls.



Hope you like it. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Love the color you used in the background. It 's really beautiful with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the background color really makes the flowers pop even more.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, I hope you have a great day x

    ReplyDelete