Thursday, January 18

Impression Obsession Challenge: I Adore You

Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is "I Adore You: Valentine" theme.

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)

For this project I used Floral Heart Frame and Love Arrow Dies.
I die-cut both the Floral Heart Frame and Love Arrow 3 times. I kept two of the floral frames without removing the little pieces, I did remove all the die-cut pieces from the top piece, then glued them all together, same with the love arrow.
I adhered the floral frame on top of a piece of vellum, then added foam adhesive behind the largest pars from the frame and adhered the piece to card base.
The love arrow was glued direct to the front panel.
This card is 5" x 5".


 Hop list:


Hope you can join us!
Have fun stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love the cream on cream with the beautiful Valentine's day accent colors. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly beautiful Giovana :) tfs!

    ReplyDelete