Monday, January 15

Happy Birthday Card


Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Monday, super quiet and relaxed here, my plans are to clean up my craft room, I need to purge a lot of supplies, plus I hope I can get some craft time as well. But for now, let me show you a card I made for a very special lady who just turned 90!!! She is the great grandma of one of the little ones I take care of every day. I was asked if I cold make a card for her, I always ask for anything special they like to have on the card like colors, flowers, etc, and I was told just to create something pretty!! 

I asked the great granddaughter and she told me something with purple, so I added purple to the card.

I used this beautiful stamp set from Concord & 9th "Wildflowers", stamped on Ken Oliver Water Media Paper and colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
The sentiment was created with dies from Crafter's Companion. 



And I am happily joining the 30 Day Coloring Challenge! I don't think I will be joining daily, but I will do my best!! 

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment