Thursday, June 22

God bless America


Hello friends, how have you been? I've been busy, sick family members and tired!! Life is giving me too many lemons, so I am keeping making lemonade {wink, wink}
Anyway, today I am bringing you a very American card. When I saw these stamps from Technique Junkies, I knew I needed them for my 4th of July cards, this is one of a set I am making. Super easy and mail friendly.

Here are the details:
  •  After your blue watercolor piece has dried, cut a small piece of vellum and stitch it to the panel.
  •  Fussy cut the banners and add blue twine to connect them together. Stamp the "God bless America Pennant" sentiment on a piece of red cardstock, add thin gold adhesive tape and add it to card with foam adhesive. Add the panel to a A2 cad base.

Here is the card standing up. Very simple and elegant.

Hope you like it and give it a try. Remember you can buy these stamps using my code TJ10Giovana for a 10% off of you purchase!!

Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment