Thursday, April 27

Triangle Turnabout Fun!!

Hello friends!! Today is week 3 as a guest designer for Concord & 9th! I have to be very honest and tell you that I have loved every single minute of it, the products are great and the possibilities are endless, today I am mix matching few sets form the new collection and also one from last year, but amazingly beautiful as well.

Let's start with this card, I actually visualized it before I made it, you know, one of those days that you had a dream and you couldn't wait until it was made and ahhhhhhh moment, yeah it looks like your dream, LOL.

So, I started die-cutting the glitter red and white cardstock with the new Select-A-Size Edge dies. Then I stamped the images from "Lovely" set on the white piece in Versamark Watermark and added Gold Embossing powder, then colored the little images and added the dots with Spectrum Noir markers: IB1, TB1, DR5, CR4, CG2.


Then, I cut a piece of black shimmering cardstock (5.25" x 5.5") and stamped the wonderful "Triangle Turnabout" set using my MISTI in White Pigment, then set it aside to dry or use your heat tool to speed the process. After the pigment was dried, I added a piece of red mirror cardstock and stitched all the layers together.
Finally, I embellished the card with few color drops.

And this is how the card looks like, front side.
 Another view.

Concord & 9th products used:

=====================================

Now, a pretty feminine birthday card!! I have another confession, this beautiful Strawberry Slash Cardstock was my last piece and I was seriously hoarding it, LOL, I wish SU could bring it back, please SU, with a cherry on top? {wink, wink}

OK, I made this card for my hairdresser, she is an amazing lady, I love her very much, plus she is a sweet neighbor and she has 2 adorable kids, very polite and well behaved, that's a plus!! anyway, her birthday is tomorrow and she found out not too long ago I made cards (thanks to Instagram) so this is for you Brandi!!

For this card I stamped the Triangle Turnabout on a piece of Strawberry Slash Cardstock (SU retired) I used Versamark Watermark and white and gold embossing powder. Then, I stamped the flower from You are enough set on a piece of vellum in Versamark Watermark and added gold embossing powder and colored it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle. Also stamped the sentiment from Many Mandalas Set on a piece of white cardstock in JetBlack Ink. I die-cut the image (with a piece of white cardstock underneath) and the sentiment using the new Select-A-Size Edge Dies, then added them to the background and added zig-zag stitches. Under the background piece I added a piece of Kraft cardstock and added stitches. Finally, embellished the card with few sequins.


A close up of the shimmery image and gorgeous background.

Don't you love the white and gold embossing on the strawberry slash cardstock? I do!!

Concord & 9th products used:


Thanks for reading this long post, I really hope you like both cards!

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment