Monday, March 27

Baby in Pink

Hello friends!! Happy Monday to you all! Last weekend I made few cards that I will be sharing this and next week. I love baby cards, I can make baby cards everyday, hehehe and I thought why not make a simple card. So this is what I made and the pictures don't make justice, I even made a little video to show you how shimmery the elephant is.


Here are the details:



Video


Submitting this project to:


  • Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Use more than one punch or die.
  • Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes. 

  • Hope you like it.
    Have a fantastic day!


    1 comment:

    1. Adorable card! Such a sweet design! Love that elephant!

      Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

      hugs...
      Melissa

      ReplyDelete