Saturday, March 25

A Love card and sharing great news!

Hello friends!! It's Saturday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and you family or your quiet time. I am taking it easy and craft as much as I can, I am a bit congested again, seriously, I am tired of the cold or allergies or whatever it is.
Anyway, today I have a "Love card" for you, a little bit of mixed media and cute styles together. Remember this card? I saved part of the image I didn't use, perfect for this card.

This card was super easy to put together, here are the details:




Entering this card to:

Now, sharing my great news! I got invited to join the My Sweet Petunia Design team! I am so excited, you can check it out HERE

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'd be pinching myself for a week! That's an amazing team, Giovanna! I never create without my MISTI... congratulations! Your card is beautiful, as always. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love all the different elements together.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the design team! Your card is great as are all your cards!

    ReplyDelete