Friday, February 3

Love


Hello friends!! February has arrived and we have also been told by Phil, Winter is sticking with us for 6 more weeks (I don't really believe it, just joining the fun), we have a Winter storm coming today to my area and honestly I am tired of snow and cold weather, plus the cold, flu, sickness, ugghh, I am dreaming of Spring!!

Anyway, until Spring comes, I have a very lovely card for you! My mojo has been gone for a while, but I think it finally made its come back! I feel like I want to craft everyday. Well, two night ago I took one stamp from "Arrow the Art" set and 1 mask "Love"word from a Stencils and Masks Love by Leoni Pujol and stamped the hearts and masked the sentiment, it was relaxing to make this card.

Here are the steps:
  • Stamp heart from "Arrow the Art" set on a piece of White Cardstock (3.5" x 4.75') in red ink.
  • Color the hearts with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, here I used: PP5 and PP6,  then added Solar Red and Clear Sparkle Markers, for the background I used FS3.
  • Mask the "love" word on a piece of vellum. I used a spray machine to create the mask. Tear the vellum paper, add behind it a piece of gold cardstock.
  • Add a very thin piece of Gold Metallic tape to the panel, tie twine around.
  • Add foam tape to add and add it to card base.


 
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely valentine card, your own background and the stenciled sentiment look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, this is beautiful i love the background and where you have torn the edges looks fab.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete