Monday, October 24

Joy to the World


Hello friends! Today I have a Christmas card for you. I am trying to have my Christmas cards done before Thanksgiving and have enough to send to my family and friends, this one is easy, elegant and has the metallic factor that everyone will love.

For this project I used RedGreen and Gold Metallic Tapes, perfect Christmas combo, I invited to visit the Rainbow Tape Blog for a picture tutorial, check it out HERE

So, here few steps of the card process:
  • Apply 1/4 Green and Gold Metallic Tape on a piece of cardstock and die-cut pieces. I used dies from Pretty Poinsettia Die set.
  •  Cut a piece of white cardstock, 4" x 4"and adhere Red Metallic Tape in all sides.
  • Stamp image from Christmas Visitors set in Distress Ink, then color it with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils: Kiwi, Deep Forest, Bottle Green, Rose, Violet, Strawberry, Fossil Grey, Dove Grey, Aqua. Trim image to 3" x 3" and ink all edges. Add piece to 4" square piece with foam tape.
  • Create a card base 5" x 5", adhere the panel with the red border and then add the colored panel.
  • Stamp sentiment from Season's Greetings set on a piece of vellum in Versamark Watermark ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat set.


And before I leave, Crafter's Companion is joining the birthday celebrations from our sister Crafter's Companion UK!! And we have New Products plus the entire site is with a 25% OFF!!!



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment