Friday, July 1

Celebrate

Hello friends! July is here! WOW, six months already gone, soon we will be celebrating Christmas {wink, wink} Sorry again for the lack of posting, I don't want to bother you with my health problems, but I was doing better and then BAM again in pain, so I post when I can, I have a lot of more to share, just not enough time.

Anyway, Sara Davies is coming to HSN!! and the Gemini machine is one of the amazing products she will be sharing there.


I want to share with you this card I created in no time, the dies used (except the Celebrate) are included with your machine!! as you can see is no stamping in this card. I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to color the flowers.



Here are the details:
  • Create a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
  • Die-cut (x2) and emboss the corner frame from Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
  • Die-cut and emboss the flowers and leaves from Watercolor paper, then color them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Sand Dune, Olive Jade, Sea Breeze, Solar red, Moonlight, Peony, Clear.
  • Die-cut the butterfly from cork.
  • Die-cut (x3) the Celebrate word in Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add Stick-it to the back of each die-cut piece, adhere them together to create a 3D look.
  • Adhere all the piece to card, add a twine bow and pearls to flowers.



Submitting this project to:
Hope you like this project.
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!
    Hope you better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love your pretty flowers

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended BITCOIN exchangers (BUY/SELL):
    Coinbase: $1 min. trade
    CoinMama

    Earn free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    Bitcoin Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete