Thursday, July 28

Beat it!


Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hopefully you all are having a great day! I am popping in here right quick to how you a card I made using 2 brand new releases from Crafter's Companion. The new set "Beat it" designed by Sheena Douglass, you can check out the new collection HERE, and also I used the brand new Card Base Nicole Die.
This card was very simple, I stamped the background drummer image on White Cardstock in black ink, then stamped the detailed drummer on a piece of thick vellum, die-cut all the pieces with square dies and added stitches. Then added the piece on a Nicole Card Base, the sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and die-cut it with a circle die.
Finally, I added twine and enamel dots and sprayed a bit of silver mist.


Entering this card to:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment