Friday, March 25

Bonsoir

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great Friday. I want to share a card I made few days ago using this cute image from Provence Set, I have to confess that I know very little French so I Googled "Bonsoir" meaning and found this:

bon·soir. interjection. The definition of bonsoir is a French word that means good evening, or can be used to say hello or goodbye in the evening time. An example of bonsoir is how someone would greet another when walking into a Paris restaurant for dinner.

This card is super simple, size of it is 6" x 6", the image was colored with the new Spectrum AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils, I highly recommend to get the, they blend beautifully and the colors are very vibrant. Added an embossed background, I think this embossing folder was perfect for this image, finally the sentiment was stamped on a piece of Black Pearl Shimmering cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink and added white embossing powder.. Ribbon and paper flower was added to embellish the card.



Crafter's Companion Products used:


Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment