Thursday, November 5

Happy B-day!

Hello friends! How are you all doing? Remember I told you about having sinus pressure and pain and such, well I finally got the COLD!! And no I am not happy about it because I usually get the cold/cough combo and since I suffer from asthma makes my situation not fun, but at least the pressure is GONE!! My tissue box is my best friend now.

Ok, so the project I have for you has a little story so I will make it short. I got invited to a birthday party for a sweet boy who I used to babysit, so of course I wanted to make a card for him, but since dealing with the sinus pain I did a little almost nothing of craft fun for almost a month, although I spent few nights coloring images, I colored this image in advance but I didn't have enough time to finish the card (Big BOO) so I bought a little card (HORROR), but this card in in the mail now and I hope he like it!!


He just turned 2 and he is the sweetest boy ever!! And this is the card I made for him (finally finished it) and already mailed! (Yay me)

Here are the details, I got inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch:



  • Make a card base from Light Blue cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from white cardstock, 3.75" x 5", cut coordinated pieces from patterned paper and adhere them to white panel. Add panel to card base.
  • Stamp sentiment in StazOn Blue Hawaii ink, the sentiment is from Birthday Boy Set.
  • Stamp image from Super Hero Stanley on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image, here I used Spectrum Noir markers, these are the ones I used:
    • Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3
    • Hair: TN1, EB1, EB2, TN3
    • Top and mask: BT1, BT2, BT3
    • Pants: BT5, BT7
    • Cape: BT3, BT4
    • Star and Belt: GB5
    • Shadow: IG2
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with rectangle dies. Adhere image to card base with foam adhesive.
  • Die-cut star and number 2 and add it to image.
  • Finally add sequins.



Submitting this project also to Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes Challenge.

Hope you like it!
Have  a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope now you feel good, Giovana! ...Also a buyed card is a thought of love :D but surely your card is moooore beautiful than that! love it very much, it's wonderful with these colours and the amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and cute card! Perfect for that precious and adorable little boy! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete