Friday, October 2

I miss you!

Hello friends! We are starting a new month, October is here, the leaves are changing colors and we can enjoy everything pumpkin! I love October weather, perfect for me (I don't like extreme temperatures, with that being said Summer and Winter are not my favorite)

Anyway, new month means new challenge over at Latina Crafter Blog, the twist for this month is "Buttons", so you can use the sketch, the twist or combine both.


And this is my creation, I flipped the sketch to the side to use this cute owl image. The sets I used are "Te extraño" and "Eres mi razón"
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, the paper is from Stampin' Up. I added stitches, rhinestones and a button with twine.



You can join us and submit your creations HERE

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful design with your stitching! Cute owl and beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the sketch, Gio! The owl is darling!

    ReplyDelete