Wednesday, September 23

Three cards, one die.

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday to you all.Today I have 3 cards for you using 1 die! I made these cards some time ago but haven't had time to show them to you, what's wrong with me? {wink, wink}

Anyway, for this project I used a Create a Card Die, this one is called "Daisy Dreams", for this project I die-cut the Daisy Dreams die in Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, then cut the lager piece in 2.



Here is a view of the cards made with just 1 die!! You can do so much with them!


Card #1: For this card I used the upper part of the die. Created a window with rectangle dies and added white and  pink pearl panels behind. Stamped the sentiment from Sentimentals Friends and Family set in St. Valentine StazOn ink, the little flowers are from Four Seasons Die set. Added pearls.

Card #2:For this card I used the bottom part of the die, just added a Rose Pearl piece behind the die part, scored the lines around the window piece and mounted it to a white card base. Stamped the sentiment from Sentimentals Friends and Family Set. Added pearls.

Card #3: This last uses the circle die-cut part. I die-cut a window using circle and scallop circles in Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock to create a shaker part. Inside I added sequins and rhinestones, added little flowers and leaves from Four Seasons Die set and stamped the sentiment also from Sentimentals Family and Friends Set.

Submitting these cards to:

Hope you like it.
I will appreciate your comments.
Have a fantastic day!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of dies, Giovana! Love the layering and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “No Design Paper” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Giovanna. You made me take a second look at dies. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! Love each design. So blessed you've shared with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL cards!! I absolutely love them all! Great idea to showcase how just one die can be used to do so much and be so versatile! Fantastic! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Giovana, these cards are all STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete