Thursday, August 20

Kid's Summer Vacation Challenge

Hello friends! I am having a special post today, this time is my daughter playing a challenge {wink, wink}, you know, she is crafty and she loves everything DIY!! I think she will be a designer in the future and have a bright crazy house, LOL.

Anyway, I was checking the Simon Says Stamps Challenge and I say the Kid's Summer Vacation Challenge, so I mentioned it to her and she told me she will think of something "fun to make", she also told me she is not a cardmaker (hmm, I don't agree, but) so her project would be different (ok kid)

So, this is what she created!!


She wrapped a plastic ring with yarn (leftover from a scarf project), then cut a lot of circles from patterned paper and scallops from cardstock, cut embroidery and glue the circles to it, then attached them to the ring, added more more string and hung it to her bedroom!!

How old is she now? She is 11!! going 24 {wink, wink}

OK, later this mama will post something different.

Have a great day!
Leave her a comment if you have a minute.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your granddoughter Becca is so much talented!! This project is adorable and fun!Love the idea, it's very colourful, just perfect for a bedroom of a young girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Becca her project is fabulously creative! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mobile!! this is absolutely FABULOUS Becca! I can see you becoming an interior decorator or something like that in the future! I even love the colour of your bedroom walls! :-) WELL DONE :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful mobile its brilliant Becca.
    Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is amazing! Becca did a fabulous job!! Talented just like her mom!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us Becca for the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete