Monday, May 11

Sara Davies is on HSN today!!

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all! Hope all the moms out there had a fantastic Mother's Day! I got a very fun and relaxing day, it was a great day!
Well, I have exciting news! Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion is on HSN today. HSN has a 24 hour craft day, here is the schedule, lots of products created from the DT will be showcased in the show, I created several projects, I will let you know if they are shown, but since all the projects are amazing I will be showcasing them here on my blog {wink, wink}


Let me show you on the projects I made with the Big Score Board, this is an accordion file and the new Indulgence Cardstock,(HSN link) this paper is 12" x 18" and perfect for big projects without adding or gluing pieces!!




The last picture shows a little bit of the accordion side, silly me, I forgot to take pictures of the side or the inside, sorry about that.
Love this paper, the colors are yummy and it's double sided!! I decorated the front creating a flower with 3D Delicate Flower and the swirl from Leaf Swirls, added ribbon and swirl rhinestones.

Hope you like it and watch the show!
Great deals and great products!!

Products used for this project:

1 comment: