Monday, May 4

Life is beautiful!!

Hello friends and Happy Monday!! Hope you had a great weekend, I did garden work!! Oh by, my boxes were full of weeds, last week I thought I didn't need a garden this year since life was already way too busy, but after receiving some flowers and veggies I bought (and I forgot I did) I decided to clean up the boxes and start gardening, maybe not as much as previous years, so I plated strawberries, tomatoes and jalapeños. I hope they all can make it.

Anyway, today I am playing the Latina Crafter sketch, it has a twist too, it's "coffee". I took the brown from the coffee color for this project.


And this is my take, I went a little bit shabby chic with this project, lots of layers and distressing and don't forget the stitches.
The flowers were stamped in Memento Tangelo, I stamped them first on a piece of paper and then onto my panel, I didn't want them too orange, I did the same with the little leaves. The sentiment was stamped in Spiced Chai Midi StazOn Ink, I decorated the sentiment panel with a couple of pearls.



Entering this project to:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

Products used for this project:


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Giovana, I love the details you added to the flowers.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete